- 2000: Degree in Arts at University of Florence
- 2001: Intensive English course at the British Institute of Florence
- 2003: Freelance journalist. Entered in the Order of Journalists of Tuscany.
- 2004: Intensive Portuguese language course at Inlingua in Florence.
- 2004: Italian language teacher for Brazilian students at the school Madrelingua in Natal, RN, Brazil.
- From 2004 to 2008: Italian language teacher at Istituto Italiano in Florence.
- 2006: DITALS Certificate (2nd level) at University for foreigners of Siena of competence in teaching Italian language to foreign students.
- 2007: Italian language teacher for American students at “Richmond College” in Florence.
- 2008: Intensive English course at the International Language School EF in Miami, Florida, USA.
- 2009: Italian language teacher at Istituto Europeo in Florence.
- from 2009 to 2014: Italian language teacher at "Tuscan Homestay" in Monsummano Terme, Italy.
- 2009: Freelance tourist guide. Blog: http://tuscan-tours.blogspot.com/
- 2009: Teacher of Italian language for Chinese students
- 2010: Italian language teacher at European school in Lucca.
- 2010: Italian online courses with Skype. Blog: http://italianon-line.blogspot.it/
- 2011: Freelance tutor, one to one course of Italian language in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
- 2013: Freelance tutor, "one to one" courses of Italian language in Natal, RN, Brazil.
- 2014: Italian language teacher and Plida examiner at La Dante Firenze.
- 2015: Italian language teacher at Linguaviva school in Florence.
partita iva: 00191228881